Convention Registration Information
Online convention registration opens August 15, 2019 and closes November 15, 2019. Educators who register and pay in full for convention before November 15th will receive 1 free Recognition Luncheon ticket and 1 free Banquet ticket !!! Due to rooming needs, All-State students will not be accepted as on-site registrations.
To join TDEA and/or attend convention,
click here to access the registration site!!
TDEA takes Credit Cards, Checks, and Purchase Orders as forms of payment for all membership types except exhibitors. Cash will only be accepted on-site at convention.
Payments can be mailed to PO Box 420637, Houston, TX 77242.
To see a description of membership types for registration, click here.
2020 Convention Package Information
***Educators: Register and pay in full before November 15 and receive a ticket to the recognition luncheon and a ticket to the banquet!!! Please note that if payment is not received by November 15, the registered individual is not eligible for the free Recognition Luncheon & Banquet tickets. A link to the Recognition Luncheon and Banquet seating sign-up will be emailed on November 15 to all individuals who are paid in full for convention. Seating sign-ups will be closed on December 1st. Individuals receiving the link who have not signed up by December 1st will forfeit their ticket to the Recognition Luncheon and/or Banquet. On-site seating for Recognition Luncheon and Banquet will not be available.
- $275.00 and includes the following:
- TDEA Membership* Exhibits * Workshops * Professional Guest Choreographers * Workshop Notes * Goody Bags * Door Prizes * 1 Post Banquet Social Admission
All-State packages: Active Members and Associate Level #1 Members may bring an All-State student to convention. Each school is allowed to bring one All-State student to convention. All-State students must be in the 11th or 12th grade.
- $350.00 and includes the following:
- Professional Choreography Sessions Wednesday through Saturday * Wednesday through Friday Night Accommodations at The Marriott Waterway Hotel * Special Performance at the Directors Banquet * Thurs. Breakfast through Sat. Breakfast * Workshop Sessions * Goody Bag * Official All State Dance Team T-shirt
Administrator packages: Administrators are invited to a one-day workshop. For additional information on the administrators, workshops, please click here.
- $100.00 and includes the following:
- TDEA Membership * Exhibits * Workshops *Breakfast * Lunch
Collegiate packages: Collegiate packages are available to all currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate college students. Collegiate packages do not include meals, event tickets, or membership in TDEA. For additional information regarding Collegiates, please click here.
- $55 and includes the following:
- Exhibits * College Student Workshops * Professional Guest Choreographers * Workshop Notes * Goody Bags * Door Prizes
- Please note that events and meals are not included in the collegiate package.
Additional Convention Options:
- Banquet Ticket: $55.00 each
- Recognition Luncheon Ticket: $45.00 each
- Post-Banquet Social Ticket: $30.00 each
- Resource Flash Drive: $35.00