Convention Registration Information
Online convention registration opens September 15, 2021 and closes November 15, 2021. Educators who register and pay in full for convention before November 15th will receive 1 complimentary Recognition Luncheon ticket and 1 complimentary Banquet ticket!!! Due to rooming needs, All-State students will not be accepted as on-site registrations.
Online registration is now closed. However, we will be accepting on-site registrations beginning the first day of convention at the registration desk!
Please click here to access the 2022 TDEA Convention registration beginning January 5th!
TDEA takes Credit Cards and Checks as forms of payment for all membership types. Cash will only be accepted on-site at convention. Although TDEA accepts purchase orders, these are not actual payments. TDEA must accept the actual payment via check or credit from a school district prior to posted deadlines for the member's registration to be valid.
Payments can be mailed to PO Box 74
Houston, Texas 77001
To see a description of membership types for registration, click here.
2022 Convention Package Information
***Educators: Register and pay in full before November 15 and receive a ticket to the recognition luncheon and a ticket to the banquet!!! Please note that if payment is not received by November 15, the registered individual is not eligible for the complimentary Recognition Luncheon & Banquet tickets. A link to the Recognition Luncheon and Banquet seating sign-up will be emailed on December 1 to all individuals who are paid in full for convention. Seating sign-ups will be closed on December 15th. Individuals receiving the link who have not signed up by December 15th will forfeit their ticket to the Recognition Luncheon and/or Banquet. On-site seating for Recognition Luncheon and Banquet will not be available.
- $285.00 and includes the following:
- TDEA Membership* Exhibits * Workshops * Professional Guest Choreographers * Workshop Notes * Goody Bags * Door Prizes * 1 Post Banquet Social Admission
All-State packages: Active Members and Associate Level #1 Members may bring an All-State student to convention. Each school is allowed to bring one All-State student to convention. All-State students must be in the 11th or 12th grade.
- $350.00 and includes the following:
- Professional Choreography Sessions Wednesday through Saturday * Wednesday through Friday Night Accommodations at the convetnion hotel * Special Performance at the Directors Banquet * Thurs. Breakfast through Sat. Breakfast * Workshop Sessions * Goody Bag * Official All State Dance Team T-shirt
Administrator packages: Administrators are invited to a one-day workshop. For additional information on the administrators, workshops, please click here.
- $125.00 and includes the following:
- TDEA Membership * Exhibits * Workshops *Breakfast * Lunch*Banquet ticket
Collegiate packages: Collegiate packages are available to all currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate college students. Collegiate packages do not include meals, event tickets, or membership in TDEA. For additional information regarding Collegiates, please click here.
- $100 and includes the following:
- Exhibits * College Student Workshops * Professional Guest Choreographers * Workshop Notes * Goody Bags * Door Prizes
- Please note that events and meals are not included in the collegiate package.
Additional Convention Options:
- Banquet Ticket: $65.00 each
- Recognition Luncheon Ticket: $50.00 each
- After Hours Social Ticket: $35.00 each
- Yearly TDEA Resource Subscription: $50.00