Convention Registration Information
Online convention registration opens August 15, 2019 and closes November 15, 2019. Register and pay for convention before November 15th and receive a $25.00 discount!!! Due to rooming needs, All-State students will not be accepted as on-site registrations.
To join TDEA for 2019 as a member,
click here to access the registration site!!
TDEA takes Credit Cards, Checks, and Purchase Orders as forms of payment for all membership types except exhibitors. Cash will only be accepted on-site at convention.
Payments can be mailed to PO Box 420637, Houston, TX 77242.
To see a description of membership types for registration, click here.
2019 Convention Package Information
***Register and pay before November 15 and receive a $25.00 discount on educator packages!!! Please note that if payment is not received by November 15, the discount will be removed from the registered convention package.
- $275.00 and includes the following:
- TDEA Membership* Exhibits * Workshops * Professional Guest Choreographers * Workshop Notes * Goody Bags * Door Prizes * 1 Recognition Luncheon Admission * 1 Banquet Admission * 1 Post Banquet Social Admission
All-State packages: Active Members and Associate Level #1 Members may bring an All-State student to convention. Each school is allowed to bring one All-State student to convention. All-State students must be in the 11th or 12th grade.
- $300.00 and includes the following:
- Professional Choreography Sessions Wednesday through Saturday * Wednesday through Friday Night Accommodations at The Marriott Waterway Hotel * Special Performance at the Directors Banquet * Thurs. Breakfast through Sat. Breakfast * Workshop Sessions * Goody Bag * Official All State Dance Team T-shirt
Administrator packages: Administrators are invited to a one-day workshop on Friday, January 12, 2018.
- $100.00 and includes the following:
- TDEA Membership * Exhibits * Workshops *Breakfast * Lunch
Collegiate packages: Collegiate packages are available to all currently enrolled full-time, undergraduate college students. Collegiate packages do not include meals, event tickets, or membership in TDEA.
- $55 and includes the following:
- Exhibits * College Student Workshops * Professional Guest Choreographers * Workshop Notes * Goody Bags * Door Prizes
- Please note that events and meals are not included in the collegiate package.
Additional Convention Options:
- Banquet Ticket: $55.00 each
- Recognition Luncheon Ticket: $45.00 each
- Post-Banquet Social Ticket: $30.00 each
- Resource Flash Drive: $35.00